Powered by Blogger.

Great Freebie!

I'm so excited about tonight's freebie! I had a request, a few months back, to do some wedding kits, in different colors with pictures of the Salt Lake temple. I live in northern Utah, so I packed up the kids and went on a little photo shoot! I've been doing a different kit for lots of different color schemes, so if this one doesn't match, keep checking in.

Recently, I decided to start giving away a FREE LDS kit/product every monday. So, for those of you who are always looking for some new LDS art, check in every Monday night (after family night, of course!). I will be doing stuff for Scouts, Young Women, Primary, Relief Society, etc. You'll never know what to find, but there will be something new and fun every Monday night!

So, to kick this off, here is my first wedding kit using blues. There are lots of neutral wedding elements, as well, so you don't have to be LDS or married in the Salt Lake temple to get use out of this. And please, leave me some love if you enjoy it! I want to know what I can improve, what works, what doesn't, etc.

Photobucket

Elements
Paper 1
Paper 2

Enjoy!

Tiffany Webber  – (June 15, 2009 at 11:04 PM)  

Ramona you are so awesome!!! THis is fabulous!!! I love the colors and especially the rings!! :)

Anonymous –   – (June 16, 2009 at 8:57 AM)  

Beautiful kit, Ramona! TYFS!

Mara  – (June 16, 2009 at 10:06 PM)  

What an awesome gorgeous kit!!
Wow, thanks so much :)

Brittany  – (June 17, 2009 at 10:11 AM)  

Great idea Ramona! I will be checking in every Monday.

Debb  – (June 18, 2009 at 3:53 AM)  

Beautiful kit!! The colors are just gorgeous!! Thank you so much!!

Erika  – (June 23, 2009 at 5:59 PM)  

Ramona.... I visit your Brownie Bytes blog and the store and forum and now i've found this blog. I'm so glad, too! I didn't realize you were LDS and now you have some LDS products. I'm so excited! I've added you to my list of lds digital resources at http://steadfast-and-immovable.blogspot.com/

I'm looking forward to your young women kits! That's about all I've done with my digital scrapbooking so far is making YW handouts.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP