Powered by Blogger.

My New Site!!!

I'm so excited to start this site! It will be a place to share my exciting design ideas and products, as well as different scrap layouts and ideas. I hope to spread out into hybrid projects and share all those ideas here! First of all, in the excitement of releasing my two new kits, I have a free quickpage to share with everyone!

And here are my two new kits which will be up for sale tomorrow in my shop at Brownie Scraps.

They will be 25% off for the first 3 days, so hop in quick and pick them up! Also, we have a great collaboration kit for FREE with every purchase over $5.00! You'll love it. It has over 30 papers and almost 50 elements!










Anonymous –   – (November 16, 2008 at 12:45 AM)  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Nov [LA 11:55pm] - 16 Nov [NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 06:55pm] ).

Shiloh  – (December 30, 2008 at 7:41 PM)  

Thank you for everything. Happy New Year.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP