Powered by Blogger.

Pick a Flower


I'm so excited about the layout I created tonight! I used Kelly's (Dreamers Magic Designs) kit called "Heirloom Romance". I love this kit! It is so elegant. But what also made this fun, was using some of the tips that Kelly recently shared in our forum! She is amazing with her tutorials!

Here is just one of the great tips I used to create this layout!
So, I wanted to share the Wordart I made for this layout, for anyone else that has some flower layouts to create! Oh, and while you're checking out the great tips that Kelly has shared, sign up for our forum and you will receive a cute welcome kit which matches our Brownie/Chocolate theme! We have some fun challenges you can do to show off your talent and by participating you can win Brownie Points which you can trade in for Brownie Bucks to use in our store! It's just too much fun to miss out on!

Anonymous –   – (November 21, 2008 at 9:17 PM)  

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Nov [LA 08:22pm, NY 11:22pm] - 22 Nov [UK 04:22am, OZ 03:22pm] ).

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP