Powered by Blogger.

Freebie Quickpage and "Build-a-Kit"

For the Freebie today, I have a quickpage I made from my new kit "Perfect Dreams". I created this kit for the baby book of my daughter I am working on.

You can pick it up below!

I came up with a fun idea yesterday and I'm really excited to try it out! I love designing kits, but sometimes I do best when I have a reason to create it! So, here's your chance! Not only can you all help me "build-a-kit" but you will also have the chance to earn the kit for free-before it hits the store!

So, here is how it will work. I'm going to post a poll (look to the side) between several color palettes. You get to vote and the winner will be the palette I do the kit with. Also, when you vote for your color palette, post a comment here, letting me know ideas for themes! Once I get those two pieces of information, I will create the paper pack and give you all a chance to download for free! Next, I'll look for input on elements, word arts, etc. to go with the kit. Again, I will design it and then give a 24 hour period to download for free! Lastly, I will seek ideas for names for the kit and the winner of that will win a coupon to my shop!

Sound fun? I hope so! I'm looking forward to this!


Download Quickpage HERE

Heather  – (December 2, 2008 at 7:12 AM)  

Great idea!! I voted for the first pallette...something boyish? I'm all about boy stuff! haha That's all I got for ya - this is why I'm not a designer haha!!!

Amy  – (December 12, 2008 at 6:11 PM)  

Thank you for the beautiful page.
I vote for Princess for little girls who love dress up.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP