Powered by Blogger.

Unto Us a Child is Born

Tonight's Word Art was inspired by the darling play I attended. My oldest son and my 7 yo daughter were both cast in the play. It's one of my absolute holiday favorites..."The Greatest Christmas Pageant Ever". I adore this play and the message taught by the dirty Herdmen children! My oldest played the oldest Herdman boy and that made it extra special! He played Joseph in the pageant, even if his character was a very unlikely Joseph.


But, I have to say, the show was stolen by the youngest Herdman child, Gladys. She was the Angel and had so much energy and excitement. When she jumped out, and with all the vibrance inside her, exclaimed "unto us a child is born" and then proceeded to shove the shepards toward the stable, it was not only darling, but a bit touching!

I have a picture of the cast. My son is the dirty boy, gathered around the manger in the cream shirt. My daughter is one of the baby angels in the background! It was a wonderful evening!



Download Word Art HERE

Amy  – (December 14, 2008 at 11:58 AM)  

Thanks for today's Word Art and another great coupon. I absolutely love "The Best Christmas Pagent Ever". I'll bet they all had a great time. What a great memory for all of you.

Ruth

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP