Powered by Blogger.

Brownie Bytes

Over at my store, Brownie Scraps, we have a fun daily download for all our members! Each month, 2 designers team up and create a MEGA kit. We give out the MEGA kit byte by byte each day! We leave the links up for 3 days, so if you missed yesterday, it's not too late! You can pick up Bethany's piece HERE.

I thought I would post mine here for today! We went with a birthday theme since it's the first of the year, we all know that all our loved ones will have birthdays in the coming year! Also, we have a coordinating mini that we give away for all of our members in our forum. So hop in today, register at our site and let us know when your birthday is! We want to celebrate that special day with you!

**Link Has Expired**

Angie  – (January 2, 2009 at 5:30 PM)  

I am loving it at brownie, great start to the daily bytes am loving them have a great weekend!!!

Anonymous –   – (January 3, 2009 at 11:34 AM)  

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Birthday post on Jan. 03, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url. Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP