Powered by Blogger.

The latest Byte

This month is going so quickly! Sorry that I haven't posted in a few days, but each day's byte is always available on our Store site! So, if you think this would be a fun kit to collect, check us out each morning in our Forum



I also have 2 new kits in my store and I'm going to offer them here, to all of you, at a discount! Just for reading my blog and checking out my product, you can get a 25% discount on any of my products through the weekend. Just put what you want in your cart and use this code at checkout: blogreader


It will only work on my products which are listed under the designer name of "browniescraps".


Here are previews of my two newest additions:



I designed this baptism kit because I wanted to make a special gift for my neice who was just baptized. I also have my first daughter getting baptized in April, and I just couldn't find much for what I wanted to do. So, I designed this. I'm also going to start designing an LDS themed kit per week, so if you have anything in particular you have been looking for, just email me at ramsfam13@yahoo.com or put it in the comments here. I'm going to be doing everything from scouting to young women's to relief society and of course, fun things for all our primary kids!

Last, here is today's freebie, part of our Birthday Mega we've been giving away!



**Link has expired**


Post a Comment

About This Blog

Lorem Ipsum

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP